ADIKA POP-UP RETURN POLICY
* If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchased item/s, simply return the item (including swimwear with hygiene seal unremoved, but excluding underwear and beauty products) purchased in our store within 30 days of the purchase date and no later than January 4, 2020.
* Returns of Halloween items will be accepted until October 24, 2019. Following this date, we will only allow exchanges of a Halloween item to a different Halloween item.
* Any items sold as of January 1, 2020 will not be eligible for returns, exchanges or price adjustments.
* Must have an original receipt present in order to exchange items or receive a full refund. Refunds are issued according to the purchase price (after deduction of coupons or discounts), and will be reimbursed to the original payment method.
* If your return is not accompanied by an original receipt, we will issue store credit in the amount of the lowest known selling price at the time of the refund request. Store credits are non-transferable.
* Other than defective items, all merchandise must be in its original condition (unwashed, unworn, with tags attached) and in its original packaging (where applicable).
* A current valid government issued photo ID (such as a driver’s license, state-issued non-driver’s ID, passport or military ID) is required for all returns or purchases-made by cash/store credit, unreceipted returns and for-all redemptions of store credit, and will be recorded at the time of return or redemption.